Looking for a great opportunity to get involved in the library,
earn service hours for school, or have fun after hours?
Look no further!
Join GPL's Teen Advisory Board (TAB) today! (Grades 6-12)
The Teen Advisory Board assists and supports the Teen Services Department. Members plan, promote, and present exciting programs, participate in special projects, submit reviews for the library's online resources, and help make the Teen Room a welcoming space.
The Greenwood Public Library' believes that our young adult patrons are an important part of our community. We are dedicated to providing resources and services designed specifically for teens. The Teen Advisory Board allows us to use the talents and skills of our teen community to make the library a more inviting and enriching local organization.
As a member of TAB, you can:
- Boss the Teen Librarians around
- Get involved in your community
- Meet new friends
- Plan programs for you and your friends
- Membership looks great on college applications
- It's fun!
Click here to fill out an online application.
- Host an annual January lock-in
- Select programs for each session
- Help pick out furniture/games/maker kits for the Teen Room
- Host Try It Tuesday! programs
- Plan the annual Summer Reading Program