Greenwood Public Library offers computer instruction to the public free of charge. The following classes are held on a regular basis, following a regularly rotating session schedule: Jan.-Feb., Mar.-Apr., Sept.-Oct., and Nov.-Dec.
- Basic Word - View Handout Topics include terminology, menu options, text formatting, and copying and pasting text. Prerequisite: Introduction to Windows or equivalent experience.
- Excel 1: The Basics & Beginning Formulas - View Handout | Worksheet | Excel Class Webpage Learn how to type in Excel cells, format spreadsheets, and use AutoSum. Students must be very proficient with the mouse and know how to use formatting (change font name, bold type, etc.) in Microsoft Word.
- Excel 2: Formulas and Much More - View Handout | Worksheet | Excel Class Webpage Build on the skills learned in Excel 1 by using formulas, sorting, freezing/hiding panels, and much more. Prerequisite: Excel 1.
- Excel 3: Charts, Linking, Formatting - View Handout | Addendum | Worksheet | Sales for 2008 | SumIF Exercise| Excel Class Webpage Build on the skills learned in Excel 2 by using the chart wizard and conditional formatting in addition to copying/pasting into Word, linking spreadsheets, and importing files. Prerequisite: Excel 2.
- Tech Help Hour: Learn from other patron's questions, or bring your own. Twice each month we will meet to answer questions on any technology-related subject.