The library's business databases can be used to research topics like potential competitors, consumers, and a variety of business research topics.
Would like pictures of the databases right next to the link + a link to reference solutions videos-how to -maybe in alphabetical order?
- Reference Solutions- Directory information on ten million public and private U.S. businesses.
- Small Business Reference Center-This database offers exclusive full text for many top consumer small business reference books, as well as the necessary tools
and instructions to address a wide-range of small business topics. In addition, it provides business videos, a help and advice section, and information on how to create business plans.
- Gale Legal Forms - Search for hundreds of printable Indiana legal forms including power of attorney, quit claim deeds, real estate, name change, wills, divorce, bankruptcy, and many more.
There is also the Legal Information Reference Center available through INSPIRE.
- LinkedIN Learning - Learn from over 3,000 courses on a variety of topics including business, web development, multimedia skills, Microsoft Office, and coding to name a few. The courses are on demand and delivered by expert instructors.
- Rosetta Stone - Use this award winning language immersion program to learn the foundations for 30 languages. Core lessons and focused activities for 50+ hours of Level 1 instruction will help you refine your grammar, vocabulary, and pronunciation. Provided for FREE to Indiana residents through INSPIRE.