COVID-19 Safety Precautions
Monday - Thursday: 9am - 8pm
Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm
Here at Greenwood Public Library, we're working to provide a safe environment for the health of our community.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are expected in the building (exceptions will be made for children and those with special needs). If you don't have one, face coverings will be available free of charge. All staff members will be wearing face coverings.
- Hourly sanitizing practices are in place throughout the building.
- No group meetings of any size are allowed in the building.
Materials & Library Cards
- Browsing our collections is available while maintaining social distancing.
- Materials can be checked out either with staff assistance or using one of our self-check machines, and markers are on the floor to encourage social distancing.
- Library card signup is available at our Patron Services Desk.
- Curbside Pickup will continue to be available during select times (Monday - Thursday: 11am - 6pm; Friday - Saturday: 12pm - 4pm).
- Study spaces, play areas, and The Studio are currently closed.
- We are asking visitors to limit their time in the building to one hour, with a 30-minute limit in the Children's Department.
- Computers are available for 1-hour sessions.
- Printing, faxing, and scanning are available. Printing costs are $0.15 for black and white, and $0.25 for color. Faxing and scanning are free.
- Virtual programming will continue to be available for all ages.
Please be aware. All dates are subject to change based on current health conditions.
For email updates from GPL, please sign up for our newsletter by clicking here.
Frequently Asked Questions