Getting Started with Beanstack
We are so excited to offer Beanstack as our brand new tracking system for our reading programs, including Summer Reading and 1000 Books Before Kindergarten!
Some features of Beanstack:
- You can be enrolled in multiple programs (such as 1000 Books and Summer Reading) using the same account.
- You can have one login to keep track of all of your family members' programs, and can log reading for your entire family at once.
- You'll have access to the free mobile app to help keep track of your reading on the go.
How to register online
- Go to GPL's Beanstack page: greenwoodin.beanstack.org
- Click Register an Individual or Family
- Click I am registering myself and fill out the form.
- Click Next to add additional family members.
- Register for any program you or your family members are eligible for!
- Begin tracking your reading and activities by clicking on Log Reading and Activities on the top of the page.
- You can chose to log books or hours for all reader or individual readers.
How to register using the mobile app
- Download the Beanstack Tracker app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the app, then select Let’s Go!
- Chose School, Library, or Bookstore and Find a Site by searching for “Greenwood.”
- Select Greenwood Public Library (IN).
- Click on the Sign Up! option on the bottom of the screen.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration. Be sure to select Fill Out My Reader Profile to fully register yourself.
- Touch Add a Reader to add additional family members.
- Scroll down to See Available Challenges to enroll yourself and family in all eligible challenges.
- Click the + sign to log reading and activities.