The Studio for Small Business
If you're running a small business, The Studio can help!
Studio Small Business Open House
Tues | Jun 21 | 1 - 5pm
You know The Studio is a great place for creating things, but have you ever thought of how it could support your small business? We have a number of pieces of equipment that can help you with producing professional videos, photos, and paper goods. Drop in any time between 1-5 pm to find out what resources we have to help you! 18 & over.
Ways we can help:
- Use our coil binder and laminator to take your presentations and proposals to the next level.
- Check out our lighting, microphones, camera, and green screen to help you produce professional-looking videos.
- Use our camera, photo light box, and jewelry display to take great pictures of your products.
- Use the Cricut to print out perfect pieces for display boards.
- Need a small part? Design it and then use our 3D printer to make it real!
As always, you must be 13+ or older to check out equipment, and it is for use in The Studio only. Just bring your library card (or picture ID) and we will be happy to get you started.
Most of our equipment is totally free to use! However, we do charge a small amount for the following items:
- $1 for binding materials, including coil, clear front cover, and solid black back cover.
- $0.25 per page for laminating.
Small Business Equipment
The Studio is equipped with items ready to help your small business succeed.