The Studio for Small Business
If you're running a small business, The Studio can help!
Ways we can help:
- Use our coil binder and laminator to take your presentations and proposals to the next level.
- Check out our lighting, microphones, camera, and green screen to help you produce professional-looking videos.
- Use our camera, photo light box, and jewelry display to take great pictures of your products.
- Use the Cricut to print out perfect pieces for display boards.
- Need a small part? Design it and then use our 3D printer to make it real!
As always, you must be 14+ or older to check out equipment, and it is for use in The Studio only. Just bring your library card (or picture ID) and we will be happy to get you started.
If you'd like to use our Recording Studio, please reserve a time by calling 317-881-1953, or by asking at the 2nd floor reference desk. The room can be booked in two-hour blocks up to twice a week.
Most of our equipment is totally free to use! However, we do charge a small amount for the following items:
- $1 for binding materials, including coil, clear front cover, and solid black back cover.
- $0.25 per page for laminating (we offer 3mm and 5mm thick sheets)
Small Business Equipment
The Studio is equipped with items ready to help your small business succeed.